Digital badges are for everyone
A digital badge might be for you, if you are:
- New to managing infrastructure assets or want to align your understanding of asset management with the IIMM.
- A student or recent graduate in any profession who are interested in this area.
- A professional in the sector who would like to advance their knowledge in a specific area.
Digital badge frameworks
Our digital badge programme creates new pathways into the asset management profession.
The range of digital badges that we offer is constantly growing as we develop badges that are more advanced, and in more specific areas of asset management practice.
The first four asset management badges cover the concept of managing assets from the very beginning. Together they cover the whole IIMM (Infrastructure Information Management Manual) curriculum.
The images show the digital badge frameworks, so you can see how each badge fits in to the wider programme.
The other badges cover different subjects in more detail, and are appropriate for more experienced practitioners. Learners can pick and choose which digital badges suit them, at what time.
IPWEA NZ Digital Badges
These online learning courses are bite-sized (2-4 hours) so you can fit them in into your busy schedule.
How do I access my badge?
Once you have completed a course, you are awarded a digital badge.
IPWEA NZ uses a service called LearningVault to issue the digital badges. The advantages are:
- You get a permanent ‘backpack’ of qualifications.
- You can link directly to the qualification.
When you complete your online learning course, you are awarded a digital badge automatically. A link arrives by email.
If you didn’t receive the email, check your junk / spam folder.
Follow the steps below to claim your badge.