The International Standards Organisation (ISO) is seeking additional feedback on ways to improve the ISO 55000 series of standards.
Currently, two existing standards, and three proposed, are at what is called the Committee Draft Stage.
Comments have recently been provided on:
- ISO CD 55000 – Asset management — Overview, principles and terminology
- ISO CD 55001 – Asset management — Management systems — Requirements
We are seeking member feedback on the following proposed new standards:
- ISO/CD 55011.2 – Asset management – Guidance for development and application of public policy to enable asset management
- ISO/CD 55012 – Asset management – Guidelines for people involvement and competence
- ISO/CD 55013 – Asset management – Guidelines on the management of data assets
Your feedback is required by close of business Wednesday, 16th March 2022. Apologies for short notice.
Download the Committee Draft versions of the standards here and make sure to complete the feedback form before the due date.