Key Topics Explored
- Developing and consulting on meaningful levels of service options
- Incorporating resilience and sustainability into facility planning
- Multi-criteria analysis of parks projects
- Valuation of recreation and open spaces assets
- Developing and implementing an asset management improvement plan.
Who Should Attend
This advanced course will help lift asset management skills to the next level. It is designed for individuals involved in the planning and management of recreation facilities and open spaces, in the public and private sectors, including parks managers, recreation planners and parks asset officers.
About the Presenter
Karl Nesbitt is a senior consultant for Xyst Ltd. "I support clients in many ways with my specialities in asset management, procurement, maintenance contract options, service reviews and project management support."