This course is designed to address the main asset management issues for managers of property portfolios and their staff. It explores several asset management planning processes and how they relate to the management of building and property portfolios.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe asset management as a strategic business process
- Distinguish between the management of assets and asset management
- Apply lifecycle techniques at both a building and a portfolio level.
Who should attend
Managers of property portfolios and their staff.
Typical attendees include
- Asset Managers
- Building / Property Managers
- Building / Property Management Staff
- Text, images, video
- Formative assessment
- Case studies
- Summative assessment
This course gives learners the opportunity to focus asset management processes on building and property portfolios.
Recommended prior learning