AM 306 focuses on the delivery phase of the asset management process, giving you the skills to manage complex programmes of work across the organisation.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the delivery phase of asset management plan implementation to realise the organisation’s outcomes
- Describe the delivery aspects of the asset lifecycle; create, acquire and dispose of assets
- Outline the process of designing infrastructure assets
- Carry out inspections and implement a defect management process
- Develop short-term works programmes
- Prepare and deliver works programmes
- Implement quality, environmental, and health and safety management.
On completion of the online course, learners are awarded a digital badge which can be saved and shared.