In AM 308 you will learn how to assess asset management maturity and develop an improvement plan that leads to the closure of identified gaps.
By exploring the continuous improvement process, you will learn about ways to improve linkages between the organisation’s strategy and objectives, the strategic asset management plan, the asset management plan, and the activities required to deliver the services expected of you.
By the end of AM 308 you will be able to:
- Understand why improving asset management maturity is important
- Assess asset management maturity
- Identify and prioritise issues or improvements needed and determine the appropriate actions
- Have the skills to develop and implement an improvement plan to improve asset management maturity
- Measure the effectiveness of improvement initiatives, linking them to the organisation’s strategy.
On completion of the online course, learners are awarded a digital badge which can be saved and shared.