NZ$0.00 excl GST now, and NZ$0.00 excl GST on July 1st each year
Our student membership is for those undertaking study towards a tertiary qualification relevant to the provision of public asset engineering and/or management services, provided they are not currently employed or contracted for more than 40 hours per month.
No matter what study leads you to a career in asset management, it is an exciting path with plenty of opportunity for those with ambition. IPWEA NZ encourages students to further your education and receive the support you need to begin your career in asset management.
The membership benefits include:
- Professional development opportunities
- Free attendance at branch meetings and online webinars
- Significant discounts on all events/forums and conferences
- Student members may be eligible for IPWEA NZ training course discounts – please enquire prior to purchase at email@example.com
- Access to technical communities, resources and expertise
- Industry recognition and awards
- Access to the latest news, resources and best practice
- Connections to government as trusted advisors.
Note: Students members must advise IPWEA NZ when they finish their studies (firstname.lastname@example.org).
First payment: 1 July 2023
NZ$220.00 excl GST now, and NZ$220.00 excl GST on July 1st each year
NZ$330.00 excl GST now, and NZ$330.00 excl GST on July 1st each year
NZ$90.00 excl GST now, and NZ$90.00 excl GST on July 1st each year